October Favourites

Autumn is officially here! I'm going to post one of these Monthly Favourites on the blog every month (obviously) sharing my favourites items of the month. They could be apparel, books or anything that I've been getting into that month. (Or something related to that month!) So let's get into my October favourites! (I'll leave links to the items respectively at the end of the post(if I can find them))

The first item I'm going to share is the Honey Blossom Hand Cream. A friend of mine gave me this hand cream and it smells amazing. Honey is kind of an icon for autumn, so I thought it'd be great for this item to be in my October Favourites. It's also starting to get dryer, so hand cream is a must-have for autumn and winter!




The second item I'm going to share is 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory Box